I made this sandwich on Saturday night. I got it from the Pioneer Woman's blog which I have become completely enamored with. If you haven't read her blog yet, you should. She cooks, she gives photography tips, she writes about her life with the Punks, Marlboro Man and Charlie on the ranch, she gives homeschooling advice, home and gardening, etc. This lady does it all, and she's funny. I particularly like the Pioneer Woman Cooks! section because all of her recipes are some form of comfort food and she takes amazing photos of each step. In fact, I could just drool over her food pictures all day long. That's why I'm so excited that her first recipe book comes out on October 27th! It's in the same format as her blog, with funny commentary, step-by-step photos, etc.
As for the sandwich, Marlboro Man's Second Favorite Sandwich, it was pretty darn good. How could you go wrong with lemon-pepper chicken, pepper-crusted bacon, melty cheese and some dijon mustard? It could probably clog an artery or two, but it couldn't hurt every now and then. I'm already excited about what I'm cooking next...
Who wants to come over for breakfast?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




It's been 4 days. I'm needing additional blogs. Thanks.
ReplyDelete