1. Maurine's Wedding in Birmingham, AL -- Not only did I get to see Maurine and Zach tie the knot, I got to spend the whole weekend with Fletcher and Whitney. It was a blast!
2. Colorado Weekend -- I got to spend a whole weekend with a bunch of good girlfriends from college (all Sigmas) at Whitney's cabin in Colorado. We nearly froze White Water Rafting, ate lots of hamburgers and smores, drank beer and wine, and enjoyed lots of good girltime!
3. Costa Rica -- I celebrated my 25th birthday in beautiful Arenal and Manuel Antonio with Kevin, my parents and Cameron and it was a blast! I had been before, but never to Manuel Antonio, which was recently named one of the Sexiest Beaches in the world. I have a ton of beautiful photos from the trip if you would like to look at more.
4. Carla in Houston! Carla was in town all summer working for the judge, and it was so much fun having her around...I can't wait until she graduates!
5. Kevin in Houston! So glad that this guy is finally in the same town as me. :)
6. Lake Weekends with the Family -- Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, etc...it's always fun to be up at the lake with the family and extended family. Having the extra pontoon boat made it even better this year, allowing those who wanted to dock and swim go in one boat, and the others tubing in the other boat.
7. Lake Weekends with Friends -- With the new tube, good weather, and working boat, I think I spent almost every other weekend at the lake. Lots of tubing, grilling out, coffee on the dock, floating and drinking beer, etc. I have a ton of lake pictures, but I just added a few that weren't in my Labor Day slides...






Wow! Love all the nifty collages! Also, I get the sense that your summer was significantly more fun than mine...
ReplyDeleteLookee here - I figured out how to post! haha! I am so honored to make (THE) Chelsea Boone's "tops" list. Now where's my cookie?!
ReplyDelete