El Fin Del Mundo. The End of the World. I have been back from Argentina for a week now and I am already fantasizing of when I will be able to go back to the end of the world in the Tierra del Fuego, or Land of Fire. The landscape is only what you would expect to see at the end of the world where explorers wrecked their ships for centuries among the islands, ice, and strong winds. I have so many beautiful pictures of the Andes mountains, craggy islands, blue channels, surreal wildlife (penguins!), but I thought I would just share one this morning. This is a view of the famous lighthouse in the Beagle Channel with Chile on your left and Argentina on your right. Behind the camera is the gateway to Antarctica.
I am editing my photos now and getting them ready to show to some friends and family on Saturday night. I will be sure to put them up after that, and think I might do some more detailed posts about what we did in each city. I hope the next time I see this lighthouse I am on the way to the last continent on my list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i cant wait to see your pics! i want to see the gateway to Antarctica. ps--my relatives from south africa are in town right now and we always have an open invite from them--think about it!
ReplyDeletecant wait to celebrate my half and your 3/4 bday.
xxoo whit