Saturday, November 21, 2009

No. 4.

This has been the weekend of grooming.  It has been several months now since I have not had essays or tests over my head so I am finally able to take care of my dishelved appearance and look like a woman again.  I got my hair cut on Friday and then went back to Salon Azur this morning to have my hair colored by Joel and styled by Chris.  I originally wanted to go darker, but Joel convinced me to go only a shade darker than my No. 5 hair (Lightest Brown) to No. 4 (Light Brown).  I'm really happy with the color and loved Chris's glam styling.  I even went to Bergamo's afterwards and got waxed from head to toe.  Now to go shopping by myself and then watch DVR the rest of the night in my pajamas.  This is really the perfect Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment