I am a stress ball this week. I am on a new project in Arkansas, my test is on Saturday (and I did not do well on my last practice test), it's that time of the month and I'm trying to deal with application stuff from a hotel room. Deadlines are looming over my head.
I wanted to post all my pictures from this weekend, but alas, I will have to wait until Saturday after my test when I can justify spending an hour blogging. This weekend one of my favorite people, Shaina (a former Sigma) got married to her fiancee of a few years, Brahim, in Corpus Christi, TX. It was a very touching ceremony, considering they spent their two years of engagement dealing with the US and Moroccan governments, trying to get Brahim over to the states. I will post more about it this weekend, but for now, here is a preview...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment